Skip to content
- I can finally organize misplaced books and not feel like a weirdo interloper.
- My knowledge of many books in multiple genres comes in super handy now.
- Talking to people about book news is way more fun IRL.
- Doing the librarian shush and having people obey.
- Looking at book catalogs.
- Putting the golf pencils next to the catalog computers knowing they’re impossible to write with. (I’m a little evil, I suppose.)
- The more books you read per year, the cooler you are.
- Going into the children’s section and digging out the books hidden behind other books. They also hide books in the large print section???
- When people pay their late fees without complaining.
- I never have to worry about not having a book to read during my lunch break.
- Getting an inter-library loan from far-away places. (The furthest I’ve seen is Alaska, so far.)
- Making themed displays.
- That one time in October when the storytime babies came in costumes!!!!
- Recommending a book to a patron and they come back the next week raving about how good it was.