Today’s the first day of the Bookish Community Love Week, hosted by Erica of The Book Cellar. This week is dedicated to all the amazing people who make being a bookworm enjoyable! For more information about BCLW, check out this post here.
Today’s topic is bloggers! I decided to take the easy way out and list some of my beloved blogging buddies– not all, but SOME. If I didn’t mention you– I’m sorry! I still love you lots and lots.
Okay, so, in no particular order:
- Alita and Memory, who I miss reading posts from because they haven’t blogged in forever.
- Jenny, who has started doing all these amazing things and I’m totally excited about all of them, but especially her podcast!
- Alison, who has (one of) my dream job(s) but I don’t even mind because she’s so nice.
- Iris, who lives in Europe and is super busy but still has time to write excellent blog posts.
- Clare, who writes amazing reviews and who still hasn’t updated my blog name on her blogroll.
- Nicki, whose reading taste is very similar to mine and that convinced me to read the Vorkosigan saga (thanks, Nicki!).
- Kim, who did the Blog Improvement Project way back when and that let me meet most of the people on this list I think? She also works for a newspaper and that doesn’t even seem like a real thing nowadays, but it IS. AND IT’S AMAZING.
- Vasilly, who was on a hiatus but she’s back now! We have similar tastes, too– I always want to read the non-fiction books she writes about.
- Tasha, who does a lot of things but one of those things is the Project Gutenberg Project! Yay!
- Ashley, because she helped convince myself to go ahead and change my blog name. AND she created the Ultimate Book Blogger plugin, which has made my life at least 3x easier.
- Midnyte Reader, who has always been very supportive of me and who I’ve met IRL twice now!
Are you participating in Bookish Community Love Week, too? Leave me a link to your post and I’ll come visit!