So I got this award from Sarah:
and I don’t entirely know what it means but now apparently I’m supposed to tell you seven things about myself. So!
1. I’m finally graduating college in December, if my university doesn’t screw me over and cancel the LAST CLASS I NEED because the prof that was supposed to teach it ran away to Georgia. God I hope those bastards find a replacement prof. GOD.
2. The questions I hate the most in the world is “so what are you going to do after you graduate?” because I don’t know. I haven’t decided yet!
3. Next most-hated question is “so what are you going to do with a degree in English?” UGH.
4. I’m seriously thinking about getting a pet, like a small-ish dog! Maybe a pug? Something adorable and cuddly and from a shelter, I think. But it’ll have to wait until I decide what I’m going to do after college and no, I still haven’t decided yet! Don’t ask me don’t ask me don’t ask me.
5. My favorite movies are Clueless, Legally Blonde, and Kiki’s Delivery Service. Totally not ashamed, btw.
6. I love stage musicals, especially ones that sparkle. Like Dirty Rotten Scoundrels! That was a really sparkly show, wow.
7. I don’t know how to drive a car (or anything else) and I have no desire to learn unless it’s absolutely necessary for some reason.
And now I’m supposed to tag 15 other people, but I don’t feel like doing that because I’m a grouch. If you wanna do the meme, do the meme. 😀