1. What book is on the left hand side of your computer or closest to the left hand side?
2. Are you reviewing it, is it your favourite, or is it there for some other reason and specify.
3. Go to page 38 and write down from the 2nd paragraph, the first 4 sentences.
4. Tag 4 friends and pass them this avatar.
I use a laptop, so this’ll be tricky. I decided to answer from my most-used location: on my bed.
1. Deep Secret by Diana Wynne Jones is closest. I bought this over the weekend and started reading it yesterday; it’s going a little slow but exciting things are starting to happen, thankfully. I’m about halfway through it.
2. I do plan on reviewing it, but I wasn’t specifically asked to or anything. I haven’t read it before, but Diana Wynne Jones is my favorite author so hopefully I’ll end up loving it. (I don’t think I’ve ever hated any of her books, though Conrad’s Fate came pretty close.)
“The Diabelli variations once more sank to a distant tinkling. Invitation hung in the air. It seemed pretty clear that Stan was bored. It had not occurred to me before that a disembodied person could be bored–by why not?”
4. Um. Hm. I think everyone I know has already done this. If you haven’t and would like me to tag you, just comment. 😀