If you didn’t know, I took a break from blogging this week. It was nice! I read books, didn’t worry about writing posts, etc. Stuffed my face full of rock candy, which probably wasn’t a good idea. And now I’m trying to figure out how to catch up on my reviews before the end of the month. The thing about taking a blogging break is that getting back into the flow is like climbing uphill in a snowstorm while dragging an anvil behind you. Yuck.
Review notes are nice because they go quick, but they do feel a bit like I’m cheating somehow. But who cares, right? I just gotta get something down before the plots start blurring too badly and any chance of a semi-coherent review (notes or otherwise) is gone.
How do you get back in the reviewing groove after a blogging break? Any tips for me?
Weekly Book Stats
Books read this week:
034. Dust – Arthur Slade [rating: 4] e
035. My Fair Godmother – Janette Rallison [rating: 3] e
036. Wish – Alexandra Bullen [rating: 3.5] e
037. Who What Wear: The Allegra Biscotti Collection – Olivia Bennett [rating: 3.5] e
038. Goy Crazy – Melissa Schorr [rating: 4] e
Books reviewed this week:
Books acquired this week:
- Antiques Maul by Barbara Allan (freebie).
- Aladdin & His Wonderfully Infernal Device by Tee Morris (freebie).
- Ordinary Magic by Caitlen Rubino-Bradway (NetGalley).