For April I think I want to focus on review books? I’ve got a lot more piled up than I realized,1 so I want to go through the ones I have and either read them or DNF them so I don’t have to worry about them.
3. Dear Enemy by Jean Webster (sequel to Daddy Long-Legs)
4. Strong Poison by Dorothy L. Sayers DONE
Why Buy the Cow?:
5. March to the Sea by David Weber and John Ringo (also a sequel!)
6. Mirror Dance by Lois McMaster Bujold
7. Osiris by E.J. Swift
8. The Necropolis Railway by Andrew martin
1. Ballrooms and Ugly Poodles: Semi-Tall Tales of a Palm Beach Waitress by Katie Schnack
2. In the City of Bikes: The Story of the Amsterdam Cyclist by Pete Jordan DONE
3. Stung by Bethany Wiggins
4. Wednesdays in the Tower by Jessica Day George DONE
5. Arthur Rex by Thomas Berger
6. River of Stars by Guy Gavriel Kay DONE
Total read: 4/14
What are you reading this month?