Just thinking about all the library books I have checked out– which, when stacked on top of each other, almost reach my waist— is making me stressed, but it’s a significantly less sort of stressed than my TBR pile is giving me. I’m more stressed about overdue fines than reading them, which is silly because the only fines I have to worry about are for the inter-library loan books, and those aren’t due for a while.
Utter silliness. But I’m planning on focusing on my library books this week, and this weekend I’ll be going to a cabin to stay for a few days! I’ll be bringing more books along with me then, and I’ll also be keeping myself off the internet. Technically the cabin has free wifi (which is super nifty), but I’m not bringing my netbook OR my iPod Touch, and I won’t be checking my email for at least two and a half days. I’m kinda terrified, but also excited. It’ll be nice not to worry about internet things for a while.
Books read this week:
129. Star Trek Memories – William Shatner & Chris Kreski
130. Devil’s Kiss – Sarwat Chadda
131. The Pirate Queen: In Search of Grace O’Malley and Other Legendary Women of the Sea – Barbara Sjoholm
132. The Case of the Missing Marquess – Nancy Springer
Books reviewed this week:
101. Airhead – Meg Cabot
102. Jinx – Meg Cabot
103. Size 12 is Not Fat – Meg Cabot
105. The Corrections – Jonathan Franzen %
106. Going Bovine – Libba Bray
117. The Little Lady Agency – Hester Browne %
118. Meeting Faith: The Forest Journals of a Black Buddhist Nun – Faith Adiele
124. Eyes Like Stars – Lisa Mantchev %
Mount TBR Stats
0 books conquered
40 books conquered total
310 books remaining
Undecided. This week I’ve been reading longer books, so maybe a shorter book this time?