This has probably been the most books I’ve ever read in week– not that I’ve really checked. It just seems like I’ve read about a book every day and a half, sometimes more, and compared to the amount I was reading back in, say, April: it’s a lot. Or maybe it just seems that way because I read two books in one day on Thursday– actually I’ve just read one more book than last week’s total. Hm.
I’ve started to run out of places to put my books, and I’m also starting to feel clogged up with books I’ll never read, anyway. I’m going to start purging, I think, starting with the books I’ve owned for more than three years and haven’t read yet. But where should I purge them? Used bookstore? BookMooch? Giveaways here on my blog? What do you think?
Anyway, yesterday was the library book sale and though I bought less books than I normally do, it’s still an influx when I wanted an…outflux (or whatever). Oh well. I suppose I’ll never stop buying books; I just need more places to put them. 😀 Plus I found two really fun-looking chick lit books! I’ve been craving those pretty hardcore since it turned summer, but unfortunately my closest library doesn’t have any and I can’t afford to spend $14ish dollar on them. Sad! Maybe I’ll have to trek down to the farther-away library and pick some up.
Books read this week:
114. The Demon’s Lexicon – Sarah Rees Brennan [rating: 4/5]
115. Heroes of the Valley – Jonathan Stroud [rating: 4.5/5]
116. The Last Days – Scott Westerfeld [rating: 4/5]
117. The Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth Girl – Barry Lyga [rating: 3.5/5]
118. Flygirl – Sherri L. Smith [rating: 4/5]
119. Night of the Soul Stealer (The Last Apprentice #3) – Joseph Delaney [rating: 3.5/5]
120. Watermelon – Marian Keyes [rating: 4/5]
- The Bloggiesta (hosted my Natasha at Maw Books Blog) is next weekend, and I’m hoping to at least catch up on reviews for June (and the rest of May, if I can). Are you participating?
- The YA Book Carnival (hosted at Shooting Stars Mag ) is June 21-27, and I’m participating in that as well! I’m going to give away at least two books, more if I can. Lots of other bloggers will be participating as well, so be sure to check it out when it starts (I’ll remind you, no worries)!