The Sunday Salon (Nov. 28)
So I had a really good Thanksgiving break! I read a lot, I relaxed, and I completely threw all my upcoming essays and tests and horribleness out of my mind. And then I forgot to do any review-writing. It was fun! The next three weeks won’t be fun, but once I get to the other side I’ll be free of college FOR-EV-ER! Or at least until I decide to go for my master’s. (Hint: It won’t be any time soon.)
I may be absent for the next few weeks, but then again I might not. Knowing me and my addiction to blogging, I probably won’t be. Although I might be less on Twitter than I normally am. (Or maybe I WON’T.)
Books read this week:
221. Caliban’s Hour – Tad Williams [rating: Borrow it] %
222. The Amazing Maurice & His Educated Rodents – Terry Pratchett [rating: Buy it] %
223. The Spellman Files – Lisa Lutz [rating: TBD] %
224. Libyrinth – Pearl North [rating: Buy it] %
225. Middleworld (Jaguar Stones #1) – J & P Voelkel [rating: TBD] R
226. Chutes & Adders – Barbara Block [rating: TBD] %
227. The Chinatown Death Cloud Peril – Paul Malmont [rating: TBD] %
In My Mailbox (6)
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren (who was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie‘s This Week in Books). Basically you just post about new books that came into your house over the past week, whether in the mail or by getting them at the library or by buying them in a store. Capiche?
Only one new addition this week:
I bought it because the translation is supposed to be a really good one (the freebie version has an older translation that also cuts things out?), so hopefully I won’t have any problem reading it!