Today’s the first day of the Bookish Community Love Week, hosted by Erica of The Book Cellar. This week is dedicated to all the amazing people who make being a bookworm enjoyable! For more information about BCLW, check out this post here.
Today’s topic is bloggers! I decided to take the easy way out and list some of my beloved blogging buddies– not all, but SOME. If I didn’t mention you– I’m sorry! I still love you lots and lots.
Okay, so, in no particular order:
- Alita and Memory, who I miss reading posts from because they haven’t blogged in forever. 🙁
- Jenny, who has started doing all these amazing things and I’m totally excited about all of them, but especially her podcast!
- Alison, who has (one of) my dream job(s) but I don’t even mind because she’s so nice.
- Iris, who lives in Europe and is super busy but still has time to write excellent blog posts.
- Clare, who writes amazing reviews and who still hasn’t updated my blog name on her blogroll. 😛
- Nicki, whose reading taste is very similar to mine and that convinced me to read the Vorkosigan saga (thanks, Nicki!).
- Kim, who did the Blog Improvement Project way back when and that let me meet most of the people on this list I think? She also works for a newspaper and that doesn’t even seem like a real thing nowadays, but it IS. AND IT’S AMAZING.
- Vasilly, who was on a hiatus but she’s back now! We have similar tastes, too– I always want to read the non-fiction books she writes about.
- Tasha, who does a lot of things but one of those things is the Project Gutenberg Project! Yay!
- Ashley, because she helped convince myself to go ahead and change my blog name. AND she created the Ultimate Book Blogger plugin (affiliate link), which has made my blogging life at least 3x easier.
- Midnyte Reader, who has always been very supportive of me and who I’ve met IRL twice now!
Are you participating in Bookish Community Love Week, too? Leave me a link to your post and I’ll come visit!